Search

Welcome! I'm sooo excited!

WelcomeI am soooo excited!!!



Today is a very important day for me! It is the day I conquered a fear and decided to step into the media world and share with teachers and parents my enthusiasm for learning and teaching! 

Thank you so much for visiting my webspace, my blog, my new media world! I hope you find everything very helpful and enlightening. After teaching for many years and encountering many pitfalls, I decided to share with the world my experiences: those that have been a great success, and those that have not and therefore, have become learning experiences.

I wish this adventure will allow me the opportunity to not only touch lives in a positive way, but also allow me to learn so much more through your experiences as well! 

Happy teaching and parenting!!!

Love, 


1 comment

  1. Yay! Wishing you lots of success! Keep doing what you're doing, you're a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete